Where can I get help or talk to someone about the key?

The answer to most questions about the key can be found on our FAQ's page. If you can't find what you're looking for then you can:

Contact us

  • Send us an e-mail to
  • Call us on 01202 678100 between 08:00 and 18:30 Monday to Friday
  • Visit us at:
    uni-link travel office
    Building 57
    above Students' Union shop
    Highfield Campus
    University Road
    SO17 1BJ
    (09:30 -1600 Monday to Friday & 09:30 -14:00 during university vacations)
  • visit the FAQs page for more information

Or visit the support page to send us an email.